Our patented design of Kooldog House is chic and modern! It's comfortable for your pet and fashionable for your home décor. Available in a variety of finishes fitting your style. (Crate door option available)
The ingenious design allows you to choose different color schemes by selecting different wood finishes for face cover and/or by selecting different colors for the slip cover of the cushion.
The optional cushion comes with a machine washable slip cover made of Microfiber Suede Fabric that has the look and feel of genuine suede, with the ease and durability of microfiber. It's easy to clean and maintain.
Small: 14" W x 19.5" D x 16"H (Opening Area Dimension: 8.75"W x 11"H)
Large: 18"W x 26"D x 21"H (Opening Area Dimension: 11"W x 14"H)
Durable Powder Coated Metal construction
Stylish Wood Laminate Finish on Metal Plate
Cushion - Polyurethane Foam
Outer Slip Cover - 100% Polyester Microfiber Suede
Inner Slip Cover - 100% Polyester Lining
Requires simple assembly (Instruction Sheet Included) / No tools required (Approx. 5 Min.)
Main Body: Wipe clean using a damp cloth and a mild cleaner / Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
Cushion Cover: Machine wash cold / Do not bleach / Line dry in shade / Do not iron
The size of your dog house is a very important factor in selecting a perfect dog house for your pet. It should be a just big enough space for your pet to walk into, turn around and lay down comfortably. It shouldn't be too big for your dog as they feel more secure in a tight spaces then a large space.
How to Measure Your Dog
1. Measure your dog from nose to flank (do not include the tail). This measurement is used to determine the width and depth of the interior of your dog house. The width and depth of the house should ideally be at least equal to this measurement.
2. Measure your dog from head to ground. Add at least 25% to this measurement to determine the optimum dog house height.
3. Measure your dog from shoulder to ground. 75% of this measurement equals the size of the dog house door you should look for. Large doors aren't necessary - dogs typically lower their heads to enter a dog house.
4. Measure the width of your dog at its widest point (for most breeds this will be between the front shoulders). This measurement determines the width of the door opening that is required for your dog to comfortably enter the house. The width of the door opening should be at least 1 inch greater than this measurement.
Recommended Kooldog House Size
Small House: 14" W x 19.5" D x 16"H (Opening Area Dimension: 8.75"W x 11"H)
Dog Breeds (5 - 25 lbs.) / Shoulder to ground: 10" / Nose to tail: 16" / Head to ground: 12"
Large House: 18"W x 26"D x 21"H (Opening Area Dimension: 11"W x 14"H)
Dog Breeds (26 - 40 lbs.) / Shoulder to ground: 15" / Nose to tail: 24" / Head to ground: 16"
* The size of dogs can be different from one to another even among same breeds. If your dog is not fully grown, you will need to find out what will be the size of your dog when they are fully grown. Please measure your dog, following the guidelines mentioned above, to select the right size of house for your pet.